Consumer Electronics Show(CES) is an internationally renowned electronics and technology trade show where thousands of tech companies and journalists gather to display the newest consumer products, prototypes. The annual show is held each year on January at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
CES 2015 is officially under way and lots of tech products has already been announced. While some of the big tech giants as Apple, Google and Microsoft are missing on the show, there are still big companies like Samsung, Sony, Lenovo and thousands of other innovative companies from around the globe.
Few of the important announcements from CES 2015, so far:
- Samsung’s bendable TV and SmartThings Hub
- LG’s curved smartphone
- Sharp’s ‘8K’ television
- Sony’s 4K action cam
- Toyota’s release of fuel cell patents
- Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion
- Audi smartwatch that can unlock a car
- Intel puts $300 million into diversity
- ….. and much more..
CES 2015 Exhibit Hours as per their official page is as follows:
- Tuesday, January 6: 10 AM-6 PM
- Wednesday, January 7: 9 AM-6 PM
- Thursday, January 8: 9 AM-6 PM
- Friday, January 9: 9 AM-4 PM
Note: Please note the hours for C Space at ARIA are slightly different than the other CES venues. C Space closes early on Thursday (4 PM) and all day Friday.
Some of the featured product categories, as mentioned in their official page:
- 3D Printing
- Automotive Electronics
- Communications Infrastructure
- Computer Hardware/Software/Services
- Content Creation & Distribution
- Digital Imaging/Photography
- Electronic Gaming
- Fitness and Sports
- Health and Biotech
- Internet Services
- Online Media
- Smart Home
- Wireless Devices & Services
For more informations on CES 2015, please visit their official website at: http://www.cesweb.org/